« Home

The First Post

I suppose some of you will wonder whatever possessed me to get a public blog. Peer pressure works wonders. Also known as Xiao Ting's oppression.


Blogs are curious things. My chinese tuition teacher said they were self-centered. Some people use blogs for political rants, for defaming their friends or simply to record the details of their everyday life. I think the political option is out for me, because Alaris is hardly interested in that. And she doesn't defame people. ^_^ AND she doesn't have time to record every single minute detail of her life like an obsessive and compulsive person.

So I guess the only thing left is for this blog to be self-centered. :) Now that that's settled, I can comfortably continue my life.

I shall now go to find a respectable template. :/


Love,
Alaris

Cheers to your new blog! :)

Post a Comment