« Home | Being Uber Depressed » | Post the Second » | The First Post »

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Sometimes I think I'm so lucky. Daphne and all of them coming to see me off at the airport. It will be quite a while, because Alaris will be away in Taiwan from 18-26 Nov, and when she returns it will be the orientation dry run from 27-29. Then almost immediately the family holiday to Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Macau from 1-9 Dec.

I will miss lots of people. Like Chunny, Tammy, Lynnie, Daphne, Elaine, Bev, even Deborah. And ru! And Emile. :P

6R has been lovely too. Huiqi did a really good job with props, and Zhaohan was surprisingly artistic. --> Don't really get to see much of them before because they're the music, GP people.


But I do feel really tired as well. The packing's not yet done. And moreover there's one person going on that journey whom I wish to avoid, who makes me feel irritated and hurt. When I get the chance to push him over a building, see if I won't. Or kick him under a speeding truck! ^_^


Okay, kinda morbid. So just... Goodbye. And another birthday overseas. :| I think I may have spent more birthdays overseas than in Singapore really. Kill me... Oh it really would be easier to end it all, wouldn't it?!

Always a nice idea but for lack of courage.


Farewell,
Alaris.

Labels: , ,