cookie cutters
Just for those who have too much time after finishing their memo, or have decided to take a well-earned break, to read.
I am struggling. It no longer matters to me if I have the wrong citation, cause I really don't know the right one. I'll settle for the minus-ing of 1/3 a grade. And I came across a lawr worksheet that has the dates of assignments due. I saw another one due on 13 March.
I much much much prefer spaced out big exams or I'll burn out quick.
RAWR.
I am struggling. It no longer matters to me if I have the wrong citation, cause I really don't know the right one. I'll settle for the minus-ing of 1/3 a grade. And I came across a lawr worksheet that has the dates of assignments due. I saw another one due on 13 March.
I much much much prefer spaced out big exams or I'll burn out quick.
RAWR.
Labels: lawr
Post a Comment