admiration
Dance lessons are really fun. :) The drama! (But why does wl never fail to say stuff about me.)
I was looking on youtube for latin chacha videos and am officially intimidated. :? They don't even seem to be doing the basic steps he taught us!
***
Putting up posters after crim was nice too. I like choosing colours to suit an area - although Coco and M don't agree that one should spend any time at all choosing a colour, as long as the poster doesn't blend into any background colours.
I am worried about the state of law ball though. We need to do more year four advertising.
***
And I do wonder how fencing chalet this weekend will turn out. Still not sure if I want to stay over.
Life is so strange in that sometimes it's so full of contentment and at the next moment, empty of fire. I am going to drown my sorrows in a bowl of cheng tng. :)
Alaris.
I was looking on youtube for latin chacha videos and am officially intimidated. :? They don't even seem to be doing the basic steps he taught us!
***
Putting up posters after crim was nice too. I like choosing colours to suit an area - although Coco and M don't agree that one should spend any time at all choosing a colour, as long as the poster doesn't blend into any background colours.
I am worried about the state of law ball though. We need to do more year four advertising.
***
And I do wonder how fencing chalet this weekend will turn out. Still not sure if I want to stay over.
Life is so strange in that sometimes it's so full of contentment and at the next moment, empty of fire. I am going to drown my sorrows in a bowl of cheng tng. :)
Alaris.
Post a Comment