« Home | a message » | a quote » | I am suddenly in a blogging mood.For you to see wh... » | The urge to blog strikes! » | admiration » | just wanted to share » | eating pangs » | life in school » | Oh Zara... » | pangs »

Here and now

Law ball is TODAY. It seems so short a time ago when we first started planning for it. I still remember that meeting after lecture - when we couldn't find the room properly, cause Desiree said a different room than the one we actually were at or sth. Then going to buy drinks, learning new names. Actually finding out what law ball was about from the seniors, and lessons to be learnt from last year's one.

I am quite proud of our comm. The viral blog, beautiful teaser posters, then equally on par official posters. M's websites + emails. Phrasing emails, printing tickets and stuff - although really, logistics should be printing tickets?? I know log gave a lot of stuff to publicity although really, they have 6 people!

Law ball is a masquerade. I bet people won't be togged out in masks. But I will be in my own version of one, and I am happy people are willing to try. (Although it makes for being hard to recognise both your friends/enemies.)

Am super excited about my whole look. Hope it turns out good. Really really hope.

***

When they say that everyone has a different measure of success, they don't say that pursuing your own success means that many others might deem you a failure. Cause you don't follow their success measure.

My father believes success is when you are the best in your field, whether you are a cook or a prime minister. My mother believes success is when you live your life getting the best deals and not getting conned by people.


- Alaris -

Labels: ,