Oh Zara...
I saw a fellow lolita at Zara today!
She was wearing black btssb heart buckle shoes and a red version of the same alice bow that I have. Sadly, she was with two friends so I couldn't approach her. And she was an ita-loli. :? Like, her makeup was super thick and her fake eyelashes looked awkward, and she wore striped black and red socks. That ended halfway to her knees. :| Yes, that sort with not much of a refined sense of taste. But I don't blame her, because everyone starts like that.
I don't like Zara cause they slashed prices of the two things I bought by $20 each, maybe 2 weeks after I bought them. Sigh.
What's the point of slashing prices so fast?? Even if there's a recession... You just make people think you're going to slash it lower and so not to buy now. And those who've bought earlier will feel cheated, cause they didn't own it for long enough to justify the $20 more that they paid.
DIE, ZARA!
But of course I'll still go back to shop. Quite like the stuff I acquired there. :P
***
Tattoo convention yesterday was quite fun! Most fun is not having to take public transport. And watching an artist at work! And the peanut butter donut. Yum yum. :)
Then there was Sean's house, which is also fun. I think for parties where I know the people, but don't know them well, can be quite fun. I'll dread them until I'm there, and then I'll start enjoying. It's a different sort of interaction!
And Sean was pleasant for once. Even though there was only pizza.
And I got my new timetable, which ends at 5-something three of the days, and 3.15 the other two days. Sigh. But school starts quite late for the last three days. Hmm.
Looking forward to school (maybe just a little bit but not really),
Alaris
She was wearing black btssb heart buckle shoes and a red version of the same alice bow that I have. Sadly, she was with two friends so I couldn't approach her. And she was an ita-loli. :? Like, her makeup was super thick and her fake eyelashes looked awkward, and she wore striped black and red socks. That ended halfway to her knees. :| Yes, that sort with not much of a refined sense of taste. But I don't blame her, because everyone starts like that.
I don't like Zara cause they slashed prices of the two things I bought by $20 each, maybe 2 weeks after I bought them. Sigh.
What's the point of slashing prices so fast?? Even if there's a recession... You just make people think you're going to slash it lower and so not to buy now. And those who've bought earlier will feel cheated, cause they didn't own it for long enough to justify the $20 more that they paid.
DIE, ZARA!
But of course I'll still go back to shop. Quite like the stuff I acquired there. :P
***
Tattoo convention yesterday was quite fun! Most fun is not having to take public transport. And watching an artist at work! And the peanut butter donut. Yum yum. :)
Then there was Sean's house, which is also fun. I think for parties where I know the people, but don't know them well, can be quite fun. I'll dread them until I'm there, and then I'll start enjoying. It's a different sort of interaction!
And Sean was pleasant for once. Even though there was only pizza.
And I got my new timetable, which ends at 5-something three of the days, and 3.15 the other two days. Sigh. But school starts quite late for the last three days. Hmm.
Looking forward to school (maybe just a little bit but not really),
Alaris
Post a Comment