« Home | UBERLY GROSSED OUT. » | snow » | ten years away » | Promised Wishlist » | Small update » | the product of >10 bobby pins, hairspray and red l... » | Just a short update! (Or Litany of Thoughts, actua... » | a series of unfortunate events » | short post » | Deja Vu »

Thoughts

I did manage to make it out of the door for company. :) I think the cleaner had come by earlier.

So after company, which by the way was very very messed up for me, I went home to dump my stuff, then out with ggy. :) We went to Choa Chu Kang library, where I proceeded to borrow 10 books. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! :) Ok, 4 of them were travel books for my mother. But the other 6 were on my card (because I finally realised they increased the limit to 6 books since months ago and somehow I DIDN'T KNOW) and I put them in my Harrods book bag thing that I always use, that Chunny said looks like something you bring to the market. But there wasn't enough space, so I put one in my main bag and carried two on top.

Then at night my lip started swelling again. >__< Serious. After I watched a taped episode of the channel 8's Together, I went to my room and realised it was kinda swollen. Then stayed up until 3 waiting to see what would happen.

Oh well. At least it was after exams. Went to the doctor who said it was probably an allergic reaction, not connected to the ulcer I got a few weeks ago. The one which made me not step out of the house for a full one week. Urgh.

I really don't know how other people take it. A lot of times you think you can rely on your body, because it's part of you. It's not like relying on other people, or luck, it's part of You. But then something happens and you realise that the body is only a temporary holder for your soul, and you really should not think it'll always be there for you. I wonder how people with multiple allergic reactions feel? Those who like, can't eat peanuts or drink milk or wheat all at once.

Going back to Together. It's written by the scriptwriter for The Little Nyonya. The first episode showed a variety of characters. Can see how it'd be interesting to follow them, but I'm not sure i really want to because the trailers hint at such bad things happening. Sometimes people just want to watch drama serials which don't span 3 decades. Ones that have people stay mostly the same, without being framed for murder, or forced to work as a hostess, or doing evil things and later repenting after a lot of bad things happen.

Anyway, after I get better, I am going to go out with all my friends whom I haven't seen for ages. Including ggy, who went away for a month to India, then just went to Korea and HK for a week. I need to enjoy life.

From,

Alaris

P.s. I am not going to buy any more clothes. Only shoes. :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,