prevention is better than cure
GRAH. GRAAHH. Just grah.
Upset about the way some things are done.
*
Shall try not to let it ruin the day I've had so far. I actually woke up early (and got a lift up the slope, and was 3rd earliest into meeting). And then had a mostly fruitful meeting, with observation of principled arguments presented by law students supporting different sides. Then Al-Ameen, where my lunch was free. And managing to buy the turkish delight-sorta thing. And studying (very little). And going to Clarke Quay by a relatively fast way. And a whirlwind of shopping and talking and sitting in the middle of nowhere not caring who saw us just talking.
Things like that slip past so fast, then you feel empty again. Life is never as glamorous as you expect it to be - wear your favourite outfit, and the world just doesn't match the feelings you had when you first wore it.
I hate sounding so jaded. But days like this, is when I want to be a hermit. Hermit beach bum. It's a combination.
Upset about the way some things are done.
*
Shall try not to let it ruin the day I've had so far. I actually woke up early (and got a lift up the slope, and was 3rd earliest into meeting). And then had a mostly fruitful meeting, with observation of principled arguments presented by law students supporting different sides. Then Al-Ameen, where my lunch was free. And managing to buy the turkish delight-sorta thing. And studying (very little). And going to Clarke Quay by a relatively fast way. And a whirlwind of shopping and talking and sitting in the middle of nowhere not caring who saw us just talking.
Things like that slip past so fast, then you feel empty again. Life is never as glamorous as you expect it to be - wear your favourite outfit, and the world just doesn't match the feelings you had when you first wore it.
I hate sounding so jaded. But days like this, is when I want to be a hermit. Hermit beach bum. It's a combination.
Post a Comment