Boston shopping and picture post
So, a while ago I promised to upload pictures of my shopping in Boston (which was done last October). Here they are! :)
Delighted with purchases. :)
The top three jackets and the bottom right jeans are mine. The first is a furry winter jacket, the second is just a jacket which is good for looking like an ice-skater, the third is a sporty(?) winter jacket.
Bags: Black for my mother, brown for myself, pink for my younger sister (who typically benefits the most from my holiday shopping.) I love the way my bag can double as a sling bag - like the body-slung bag look.
Awesome boots. Waterproof for the snow. Very good for wearing in Singapore too, because they are short, thus not hot.
Modelling some of the stuff.
Haha actually I think that's all I bought in Boston. Seems surprisingly little!
*
Inspiration pictures
Her hair is perfect.
Somewhat film noir.

Quite mystical.
Delighted with purchases. :)
The top three jackets and the bottom right jeans are mine. The first is a furry winter jacket, the second is just a jacket which is good for looking like an ice-skater, the third is a sporty(?) winter jacket.
Bags: Black for my mother, brown for myself, pink for my younger sister (who typically benefits the most from my holiday shopping.) I love the way my bag can double as a sling bag - like the body-slung bag look.
Awesome boots. Waterproof for the snow. Very good for wearing in Singapore too, because they are short, thus not hot.
Modelling some of the stuff.
Haha actually I think that's all I bought in Boston. Seems surprisingly little!
*
Inspiration pictures
Her hair is perfect.
Somewhat film noir.

Quite mystical.
Labels: picture post, shopping


Post a Comment