Music Makes Magic...
Listening to Until The Last Moment by yanni right now, and the world seems like snowflakes in a place far away. You wonder, why isn't life really this beautiful? Why is it filled with dreary beings and day to day tasks and survival?
I want to be immortal, you know. And have the world at my feet. As I walk past they will stop and bow because of that glimpse of otherness I give them.
***
Another note. In case you haven't noticed, I'm back from hong kong. We got a lot of stamps in our passports because Macau and Hong Kong are some sort of territories which have their own government. Alaris can't remember the name for it now. And we were travelling around there, to Shen Zhen for a few days and stuff. Alaris bought a lot of things, like boots and accessories and presents for friends!
***
I don't know when's the last time I slept in to past 9am. But I did that today. Finally, and I will not regret it.
Alaris goes Mmf.
I want to be immortal, you know. And have the world at my feet. As I walk past they will stop and bow because of that glimpse of otherness I give them.
***
Another note. In case you haven't noticed, I'm back from hong kong. We got a lot of stamps in our passports because Macau and Hong Kong are some sort of territories which have their own government. Alaris can't remember the name for it now. And we were travelling around there, to Shen Zhen for a few days and stuff. Alaris bought a lot of things, like boots and accessories and presents for friends!
***
I don't know when's the last time I slept in to past 9am. But I did that today. Finally, and I will not regret it.
Alaris goes Mmf.
Post a Comment