« Home | annoyances » | In contracts lecture... » | general knowledge » | New direction! » | thoughts and emotions and events » | 15,177.13 km » | meeep » | the most valid point :P » | Random culture stuff » | Life is beautiful »

Parents

My mother just asked me if I want brownies + ice cream.

I said yes and she went to the kitchen and mixed it for me. As in she (hopefully using the spoon) broke the brownie into crumbs and mixed it with the vanilla ice cream. :D

Then a while later she came into my room with the bowl. I was so delighted and said thank you!

And as she walked off...

I heard her licking her fingers. >_>

She always does this! She likes to touch my food or steal from it using her hands before anyone gets it!

***

I think today I love my father more. :P Cause I'm very proud of him and I think he's wise.


<3,

Alaris

Labels: ,