« Home | Life is beautiful » | A Nasty Mood » | One thing money can't buy » | Revelations » | irritating stuff » | getting distracted » | A little high on happiness » | Stained glass jsk! » | Uni life isn't fun! » | buried in the past »

Random culture stuff

Today I was researching Versailles (on wiki). :) So I came across the life of Catherine de Medici. It makes me so glad I'm not her. When I was reading the donkey part I thought it happened when she was at least grown up, but it was before she even turned fourteen.

I think the lives of people who have died is always a sad thing to come across. Like when they write in the newspapers about the death of Yves Saint Laurent.

Oh well.

Will end with a cheering video. :)



They are this band called On/Off who sang the opening songs for Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty. They're twins. But so far they haven't released a proper cd yet, only singles.

***

In other news, our SLS and Torts tests as well as our Lawr assignment were released back to us today. But as I didn't go to school, I'll have to wait until monday to see my grades. :(


- Alaris -

Labels: , , , , ,