« Home | the most valid point :P » | Random culture stuff » | Life is beautiful » | A Nasty Mood » | One thing money can't buy » | Revelations » | irritating stuff » | getting distracted » | A little high on happiness » | Stained glass jsk! »

meeep

Today I happened to be sitting in the canteen with Weilin, KH and Bing in the canteen when the topic of someone's suicide came up. People suicide for many reasons.

WL thought it was really sad that he had spent one whole year mugging before he died. And the last day of his life was spent doing a test.

Bing thought there was a big opportunity cost, and he should have waited longer.

KH was busy eating.

Alaris thought that this shows how imperfect the world is, that someone should live and think that the truth of their actions is so terrible to face up to that they can't live with it. And they give up entirely.

***

Today torts didn't really make me feel high. Maybe cause the subject matter wasn't so boring, or DC didn't delve deep into the opinion of any judges like he did in Sidaway, I think. And my question wasn't the 'tough' question, so I didn't feel engaged with the tutorial. I just wanted it to end. :(


Alaris

Labels: ,