Strange occurrences
I have been feeling very hungry this recess week! It's very strange. People have been suggested that it's that time of the month. But I never feel exceptionally hungry then - in fact I'll eat less if I have cramps.
I have even put on weight! In the three years ever since the start of jc, my weight has remained quite constant.
I guess putting on weight isn't the worst thing that can happen. Apparently if you have low bmi you can get malnutrition and osteoporosis. It's just... very odd how hungry I am. Oh rather, how fast I feel hungry again.
Maybe I'm into my second growth spurt? :P I heard people have one when they're 19, but am not sure if I am deceiving myself.
***
This week has been quite fun, but short. Lawr cunningly cut into our weekend, but at least there was supper at chomp chomp after that. :) To be honest, I love the food there. But it's really a pain to transport myself there!
*thinks about chicken wings with lime*
Monday was the Rag 09 party at Greg's house. Proppers surprisingly failed to show up in force. Anyway. We (wl) sang karaoke, then played citadels and bridge. Didn't stay over.
*thinks about prawn paste(?) chicken wings brought by yee how and the marvelous spaghetti and apple strudel and beer battered fish and chips and waffles and gelato*
Wednesday was Fj's concert. Quite interesting - not really what I thought chinese dance would be like. Frank bought sunflowers for Fj. :P
After that Bing invited us to timbre, but it was far for most of us. Frank, Fj and I were taking a bus to bukit batok mrt when we were suddenly sidetracked by thoughts of food! Or actually I think I mentioned that I wanted to eat roti prata first. :\
Went for supper at some roti prata place in bukit merah, and caught the last train to get back. I think the roti prata at rail mall is nicer actually! (Anyone wanna try it?)
Thursday was lunch at Bing's house. I realised that the Christmas party at his house had a misrepresentation in the facebook page. Anyway.
Bing made chicken casserole from scratch! The soup was lovely. Fj, frank and me also made tiramisu. :) There was pita bread with salmon and tomato, which could have been a tinge better with cheese. There was also pizza which we were too full to eat.
I think we finished the tiramisu in less than 5 min. One pan!
Friday was stay at home and sleep day. :)
Saturday - today - I went out for a family lunch at Swiss Cafe. We tried that buffet with one main course which was not too bad. :P The lamb salad appetizer was delicious!
Then I went to find ggy at vivo. I took a lot longer to travel from city hall to harbourfront by mrt cause I kept getting lost. Lousy connections!
Were supposed to watch Valkyrie but the timings were bad. And we were supposed to eat Sarpino's but it rained, so we couldn't travel there. Ended up eating at Barcelos, which was awesome as usual. :)
I need more chicken!
- Alaris -
I have even put on weight! In the three years ever since the start of jc, my weight has remained quite constant.
I guess putting on weight isn't the worst thing that can happen. Apparently if you have low bmi you can get malnutrition and osteoporosis. It's just... very odd how hungry I am. Oh rather, how fast I feel hungry again.
Maybe I'm into my second growth spurt? :P I heard people have one when they're 19, but am not sure if I am deceiving myself.
***
This week has been quite fun, but short. Lawr cunningly cut into our weekend, but at least there was supper at chomp chomp after that. :) To be honest, I love the food there. But it's really a pain to transport myself there!
*thinks about chicken wings with lime*
Monday was the Rag 09 party at Greg's house. Proppers surprisingly failed to show up in force. Anyway. We (wl) sang karaoke, then played citadels and bridge. Didn't stay over.
*thinks about prawn paste(?) chicken wings brought by yee how and the marvelous spaghetti and apple strudel and beer battered fish and chips and waffles and gelato*
Wednesday was Fj's concert. Quite interesting - not really what I thought chinese dance would be like. Frank bought sunflowers for Fj. :P
After that Bing invited us to timbre, but it was far for most of us. Frank, Fj and I were taking a bus to bukit batok mrt when we were suddenly sidetracked by thoughts of food! Or actually I think I mentioned that I wanted to eat roti prata first. :\
Went for supper at some roti prata place in bukit merah, and caught the last train to get back. I think the roti prata at rail mall is nicer actually! (Anyone wanna try it?)
Thursday was lunch at Bing's house. I realised that the Christmas party at his house had a misrepresentation in the facebook page. Anyway.
Bing made chicken casserole from scratch! The soup was lovely. Fj, frank and me also made tiramisu. :) There was pita bread with salmon and tomato, which could have been a tinge better with cheese. There was also pizza which we were too full to eat.
I think we finished the tiramisu in less than 5 min. One pan!
Friday was stay at home and sleep day. :)
Saturday - today - I went out for a family lunch at Swiss Cafe. We tried that buffet with one main course which was not too bad. :P The lamb salad appetizer was delicious!
Then I went to find ggy at vivo. I took a lot longer to travel from city hall to harbourfront by mrt cause I kept getting lost. Lousy connections!
Were supposed to watch Valkyrie but the timings were bad. And we were supposed to eat Sarpino's but it rained, so we couldn't travel there. Ended up eating at Barcelos, which was awesome as usual. :)
I need more chicken!
- Alaris -
Labels: chomp chomp, concert, food, friends, holiday, lawr, party, rag
Post a Comment