alaris
Today I found solace in a post on a livejournal community. I doubt any of the readers of this blog will understand it; it refers to an obscure book series that I have yet to own. :o I am going to kino this weekend or the next and I will buy all three books. If they stock it there.
So, just to make me happy I will put the quotes down here.
Because I believe but I do not choose to worship.
Oh my god, if you cannot save me, make me less afraid.
Know that you'll never die of a fall unless the god himself drops you.
***
Growing up and training to do anything efficiently is hard. For everyone, I guess. I just wish it weren't so up and down - down when I think of work and assignments, and up when I'm walking home from the bus stop.
***
Just had a long overdue talk with my mother. And although stories are wonderful, they are only useful as a manual to real life. They are only good so long as you can find the same beauty or truths in real life as you find in them.
The world has a lot of stories. Do you know how Israel was created?
Sometimes the world has too vivid stories that people don't believe they happened in real life.
For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
So, just to make me happy I will put the quotes down here.
Because I believe but I do not choose to worship.
Oh my god, if you cannot save me, make me less afraid.
Know that you'll never die of a fall unless the god himself drops you.
***
Growing up and training to do anything efficiently is hard. For everyone, I guess. I just wish it weren't so up and down - down when I think of work and assignments, and up when I'm walking home from the bus stop.
***
Just had a long overdue talk with my mother. And although stories are wonderful, they are only useful as a manual to real life. They are only good so long as you can find the same beauty or truths in real life as you find in them.
The world has a lot of stories. Do you know how Israel was created?
Sometimes the world has too vivid stories that people don't believe they happened in real life.
For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Post a Comment