Randomly
I decided to choose 10 favourite songs. These aren't my fad favourites, but songs that I'll periodically listen to until at least the end of law school?
I tried not to double-list the same singers.
1. Endless Love - Jackie Chan and Kim Hee Seon
2. The Human Stain - Kamelot
3. This is How I Disappear - My Chemical Romance (really tough to choose! I almost can't believe I chose it over The Ghost of You or Famous Last Words)
4. Crownless - Nightwish (I'm going to cheat a bit here, and suggest that Sleepwalker, Nemo, She is my Sin and Sleeping Sun are also worth listening to. :D)
5. Eien no Setsuna - On/Off
6. Haeng Bok Ha Gil Ba Rae - Lim Hyung Joo
7. Fallen - Sarah McLachlan
8. Long Night - the Corrs
9. Secret Valentine - We the Kings
10. 仙剑问情 - 萧人凤
Sleepy,
Alaris
I tried not to double-list the same singers.
1. Endless Love - Jackie Chan and Kim Hee Seon
2. The Human Stain - Kamelot
3. This is How I Disappear - My Chemical Romance (really tough to choose! I almost can't believe I chose it over The Ghost of You or Famous Last Words)
4. Crownless - Nightwish (I'm going to cheat a bit here, and suggest that Sleepwalker, Nemo, She is my Sin and Sleeping Sun are also worth listening to. :D)
5. Eien no Setsuna - On/Off
6. Haeng Bok Ha Gil Ba Rae - Lim Hyung Joo
7. Fallen - Sarah McLachlan
8. Long Night - the Corrs
9. Secret Valentine - We the Kings
10. 仙剑问情 - 萧人凤
Sleepy,
Alaris
Post a Comment