« Home | Wishing for more time to read... » | like the reflection of an echo off a filled lake's... » | The Intricacies of a Fashion » | alaris » | My Lolita Wishlist » | trying to study » | Strange occurrences » | cookie cutters » | Law Ball » | Here and now »

Cookies for Clothes

Hello, my last bag of cookies for this term.

I have made a decision to stop buying cookies from the coop. With each pack of cookies at around $5 (more or less depending on the type), they probably spend a significant amount of my savings. If I don't buy 10 each term, I can use that $50 on stuff that I really really want. :) You know what that is.

The Dark Chocolate Soft Baked Chocolate Chunk Pepperidge Farm Nantucket Cookies! Are so yummy.

Oh well.

- Alaris -

Labels: , , ,