that time of the day when we don't know ourselves
Today I dreamed about a strange alternate world. It was quite futuristic. There was Ben and Jerry's ice cream involved. :)
My younger brother was also involved. For some reason my father let him drive the car although he didn't have a license. And I was in the most dangerous seat again!
No accidents, though. Then again, no cement mixers either.
***
You guys know that cement mixers are a sign of good luck right? :)
- Alaris
My younger brother was also involved. For some reason my father let him drive the car although he didn't have a license. And I was in the most dangerous seat again!
No accidents, though. Then again, no cement mixers either.
***
You guys know that cement mixers are a sign of good luck right? :)
- Alaris
Labels: cement mixer, dream, family
Post a Comment