« Home | fact of the day » | exam fever » | Subway! » | Twas the night before LT » | sleepy » | party mood » | legal theory » | Things to Do after Exams » | Beautiful lines » | hmm... »

Being Decisive

I really want to expand my lolita wardrobe. But after thinking about it, it's not sustainable for me to buy brand all the time. Also, it is odd when other people turn up in the same print as you (you don't feel like your taste is special or enlightened anymore), or when the same piece of clothing looks the same on every person who wears it. Sigh.

So have to mix it up!

Ok. After exams and at a period when I'm sufficiently free, I am going to buy a decent off-brand dress, blouse, skirt, and pannier. I think the skirt should come first, followed by the pannier in quick succession, because I won't be wearing the dress often.

Next, to figure out how to take care of summer stockings so that I can buy more varieties and keep them in wearable condition for longer. Then I won't have to keep replenishing my stock. They get runs very easily!

Also I have a resolution to wear heels more often in the holidays. I am always resorting to my converse sneakers because I love the colour, they are easy to slip on, and I can run around with them all the time. Yes, that must be why some of my friends abhor the BTC slope so much compared to me.

Now to decide what style to get. Gothic/classic or punk? I keep thinking of the h.NAOTO cage skirt. And the meta marine skirt. But I shall not get them yet! I still want to try if it's suitable for daily wear, or else I might as well switch to pursing another style that suits my lifestyle better (while following this one in my heart).

I really wanna wear stockings and skirts and flowers in my hair all the time. :)

K that's all.

Says,

Alaris

Labels: , ,