Subway!
I think I am addicted to Subway. :)
I love their new Tandoori Chicken sandwich and hope it gets on the menu. If you try it, remember to ask for Raito sauce (although the uninformed staff may give you a weird look, tell them that it's the special sauce for the tandoori chicken).
I also love Meatball Marinara, and cold cut trio isn't bad with tomatoes and mustard and mayonnaise.
Then there's the cookies! Oatmeal raisin and double chocolate are my favourite two, in that order.
Ok. Also another lesson to learn. Do not start reading manga or playing a new game after one exam, before the other. You will be killing your grade.
- Alaris -
I love their new Tandoori Chicken sandwich and hope it gets on the menu. If you try it, remember to ask for Raito sauce (although the uninformed staff may give you a weird look, tell them that it's the special sauce for the tandoori chicken).
I also love Meatball Marinara, and cold cut trio isn't bad with tomatoes and mustard and mayonnaise.
Then there's the cookies! Oatmeal raisin and double chocolate are my favourite two, in that order.
Ok. Also another lesson to learn. Do not start reading manga or playing a new game after one exam, before the other. You will be killing your grade.
- Alaris -
Post a Comment