hmm...
Today, the night before moots, I shall blog. Don't mind me. It's just my little shout in the face of despondency.
I just did a presentation to my parents in my living room. My father gave a lecture on how I had to be deliberate in speaking. Look at the person and slowly talk to them. Use simple sentences.
Hmm. What I've been told all along. I shall try to do that, because without my parents asking questions I took 8 min to present. And I'm only reserving 2 min for rebuttal (I think), so I shall have lots of time. And if I speak slower maybe they'll be able to ask less questions.
My father said I was quite happy to get to the end of my sentence. True but perhaps that's not what works, right?
He said it's like a game.
Anyway. :) Thanks to dear wl! I got my F21 and threadless order too. I love love love my slub cardigan. It looks awesome with anything I throw on.
And also this:

Hope tomorrow goes okay,
Alaris
I just did a presentation to my parents in my living room. My father gave a lecture on how I had to be deliberate in speaking. Look at the person and slowly talk to them. Use simple sentences.
Hmm. What I've been told all along. I shall try to do that, because without my parents asking questions I took 8 min to present. And I'm only reserving 2 min for rebuttal (I think), so I shall have lots of time. And if I speak slower maybe they'll be able to ask less questions.
My father said I was quite happy to get to the end of my sentence. True but perhaps that's not what works, right?
He said it's like a game.
Anyway. :) Thanks to dear wl! I got my F21 and threadless order too. I love love love my slub cardigan. It looks awesome with anything I throw on.
And also this:

Hope tomorrow goes okay,
Alaris
Labels: f21, fashion, lawr, moots, sunglasses
Post a Comment