« Home | Double-post for once :) » | Anniversary » | a resolution » | Thoughts » | UBERLY GROSSED OUT. » | snow » | ten years away » | Promised Wishlist » | Small update » | the product of >10 bobby pins, hairspray and red l... »

a maze of holidays

Disclaimer: A post to help me remember what happened, in the future. Not meant to be easy reading. :) All you need to know is that I will be back 1 Jan 2010, in the year of new beginnings.

*

The days just blend into each other in the holidays.

Let me recall what I can... The Mac's iCal comes in handy here, as I am using it as my appointment book. :)

3 Dec - New Moon at Tampines, then swaveboarding, then Greg's house. :) Discussion of music videos.

4 Dec - Date with ggy, apparently. Though I can't remember what exactly we did on this day!

5 Dec - Sister's prom. Did makeup for her which of course was gorgeous (the makeup). ^_^

6 Dec - Date with ggy, watched the Day After Tomorrow at vivo then headed to 313 and Orchard to check out winter jackets.

7 Dec - LSIRC meeting at wheelock (supposedly), then The Informant which was a rather pointless movie I thought. Shopping with Carene until we weren't aware that everyone else had gone home. :P Too engrossed.

10 Dec - H1N1 jab in the morning, which somehow managed to leave a blue black that's fading. Then Ggy came over to my house to help me research on SEP, then Sweet Indulgence! :) :) :) LAVA CAKE. Very happy memory. :)

11 Dec - Dental checkup, where they realised one wisdom tooth was growing out and my dentist's husband x-rayed me and somehow decided that I should get all four out at once. Then went out with my sister to look for things. Like a rather cute shirt for my brother (which my sister charged to my mother as she had told my sister to help my brother, Lionel, buy things, although she firmly refuses to pay for my clothing). We made him promise to wear it although he made the face again just because it isn't black. He has this phobia of being made a fool of, like if we make him wear a bright yellow t-shirt with orange stripes he would think that quite a spectacle and refuse to put it on.

Oh, this was the day I got lost and walked from Cine to the Somerset mrt and took the train to Dhoby Ghaut. Cause I couldn't find my bus stop. Sigh.

13 Dec - Church, and meeting Chunny's boyfriend who looks like this HK actor whose name I don't know. The blur one. He's very quiet too. Then went off to picnic with Y and WC and R. :) But it wasn't a mere picnic, it was a picnic and visit to school and some sort of endurance trek along Bukit Timah, and then an adjournment at the playground of my house. :) I OWN THE BOOK THIEF.

14 Dec - Frank's birthday celebration (Happy Birthday Frank!). Spageddies was yummy, and thanks David for the treat. :) Got Royce chocolates for Frank, hope he (and possibly fj!) enjoyed it. The other place need not be mentioned. Oh, then we proceeded to Loof in Greg's car. Which was actually really enjoyable. And this was the day I wore my new skin-coloured fishnets out. And the girls kept playing with it. +_+ I got mine at Tangs, get your own pair!

15 Dec - Christmas at Bing's. :) I didn't get to mash the mashed potatoes this year. Actually I thought that last year's tasted better. Perhaps I should have woken up earlier to catch a lift there, but when I woke up it was late and I wanted to re-listen to the Black Halo. Also as I was dilly-dallying the Aunt (and my grandmother) came over and I talked to my Aunt for a bit. Sometimes I wonder if she knows that I know things about her, cause she still treats me like a niece.

Anyway, though I didn't like the mashed potatoes I liked the kahlua and I LOVED THE SOUP, I would like the recipe to make someday! :) We played Citadels and Truth or Truth (which wasn't very enjoyable because of certain people and the questions that frequented their brain). Slowly everyone began to disperse and people wanted to play poker. I don't play, because they play for money and to me, that's bordering on hard-core gambling. :P So Coco and Fj and I stayed in the room and watched Korean and/or ballet videos and topped up our drinks like sad wasting people waiting for a lift home. :)

16 Dec - Ggy's early birthday celebration. It didn't turn out so well because we were both sick. But ggy liked the place. :P

18 Dec - Packing. Packing. More packing. Catching up on tv shows. And Happy Birthday David. :)

Ok, have to leave the house soon. At 4.30, I think. My packing is always hopelessly last-minute because I keep not being able to decide how much stuff I should bring, esp if I want to look like I'm not wearing the same thing everyday! Plus, I get cold easily and Japan's supposed to be 5 degrees. And I realised that we won't be travelling in a car but by train so we'll have to walk around a bit in the cold. Though that also means that I'll have to lug my own luggage, so I shouldn't bring that much stuff. And my father has a neck problem, so I shouldn't ask him to help. And my brother is honestly not very gentlemanly. He is immune to girls.

Happy holidays,

Alaris!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,