« Home | a resolution » | Thoughts » | UBERLY GROSSED OUT. » | snow » | ten years away » | Promised Wishlist » | Small update » | the product of >10 bobby pins, hairspray and red l... » | Just a short update! (Or Litany of Thoughts, actua... » | a series of unfortunate events »

Anniversary

Happy 2 years + 2 days! :) It's been a long time. But worth it. I don't really know who I'm going to do most of my shopping with when you're gone, or go to places just to eat and spend time together. Somehow when you ask friends out too much, you feel like you're imposing on their time. (Or is it just me?) But on the other hand, best friends must do that unreservedly or they won't be best friends.

The other day I applied for exchange. While doing it I felt like I may be wasting my time, cause I may not even qualify. But that's hope, and without it there is nothing. (Cheesy line.)

Holidays and law people. Today a phone call made me surprised because I realised again how a lot of law people seem to go out primarily with law people. They may lump law people into a gang, and expect them all to go out with each other. But I haven't seen my social life like that, actually. More like the law people I really really like, then there's my friends from other places whom I still don't want to lose touch with and whom I still think about a lot, and every week there's usually an outing with ggy. I wonder how it'll change when he's gone.

Also I think the differing mindsets above lead to a problem with perceptions between people.

From,

Alaris

Labels: , , , ,