« Home | Thoughts » | UBERLY GROSSED OUT. » | snow » | ten years away » | Promised Wishlist » | Small update » | the product of >10 bobby pins, hairspray and red l... » | Just a short update! (Or Litany of Thoughts, actua... » | a series of unfortunate events » | short post »

a resolution

Remind me again how much I hate group outings.

I don't know. Herd mentality is amazing. The way people follow each other without knowing where they're going. The way people follow each other just to have something to do. The way people get amused by very group-appeal, lame things that have nothing to do with what they really feel in their hearts. Ok that sounds very negative. :P I don't mean to be negative. I think it's cool and intriguing that they can do that and smile at it. It's just not... me.

I like outings that are homely and clean and healthy. Not like, going out to drink, but going out for a picnic with a small group of friends under a beautiful sun. Not following people you don't really know about, but talking heart to heart about things that matter to you.

Also, I can't take shopping anymore. Maybe I've gone shopping too often these holidays already, but from hereonout, please do not call me for shopping this holidays. I will keel over in front of you and die. Sorry for those who require shopping and would like my advice or company, it will have to wait until school's started. I promise I'll make time. :)

Like, I've bought way too much stuff to really love them and phase them into my wardrobe one at a time, the way you Want to do with all the things you were so excited to buy. I keep getting tempted by things I know I shouldn't buy, cause I don't love them enough and I just want to buy something to make my shopping time worthwhile. You know?

No movies too. I've watched 3 in the past week. That's a record for me. There's only so much time you can spend knowing you're trapped in that chair and that the movie may just not be worth it. Most of the time, I prefer watching movies at home on tv where I at least have the option to walk away from them if I want, or pause them to go read newspapers or SOMETHING, or to make comments to my friends about them without worrying about disturbing others. Yup.

And that is all I have to say today. I finally got The Black Halo by Kamelot today, and skin-coloured fishnet tights (I've finally found them after so long! You may think them strange cause people usually get them in black but Hello I have black already, and I will definitely use these more, and not for black goth ensembles but for floral ensembles and I WILL LOOK LIKE A GARDEN). I also love maraschino cherries in moderation, btw. :)

Determined,

Alaris.

Labels: , , , ,