« Home | Korea, God, and fashion » | human error » | Music Sharing Time » | Miffed » | a reason to hope » | 24 July - tired » | Play! » | For my dear Ggy » | a dance under orange trees » | metamorphosis »

Happy

... is drinking hot chai tea in the afternoon, making plans and reflecting on cooking.

Cooking, I think, would be very fun but for the fact that you have to eat what you cook.

Especially if you cook bigger batches for convenience.

Especially if you're cooking for someone else as well who might make faces to accentuate the fact that it's actually inedible.

Cooking is something that is usually done approximately. A pinch of salt, NO add a bit more, that's not a pinch! What is a pinch then? How do you expect my pinch to be the same as yours?

Cooking is done cleanly on baking life. In fact, sometimes you get extra batches. I would block my baking life from appearing on other people's updates except changing the apps settings doesn't work, which means I would have to change the settings for each update, manually adding who I want to see it, and that's way too troublesome.

Cooking is something you need to do to survive, at least when you're alone and you can't shift the responsibility onto someone else. It's kinda like hunting and gathering. An essential skill.

Labels: ,