Music Sharing Time
Saltwater Room, another nice song by Owl City. The girl's voice is cute, I'd like to have her voice, at least in this song. Her name's Breanne Düren. She reminds me of M2M or maybe Lene Marlin, but better. The lyrics present a strange scenario for a song, as usual.
On My Own, from Les Miserables. Performed by the same girl who played Eponine when I was there. My favourite characters in Les Mis were Eponine (liked her voice very much, and she was not obnoxious) and Enjolras (drawn to martyr-like characters) actually, the character of Marius appeared stupid (though the player's was unexpectedly good when he sang his solo) and Cosette such a Mary Sue. Jean Valjean was also good, but couldn't identify with him personally.
A Sailorman's Hymn, by Kamelot. Reminds me of The Islander by Nightwish. Again, <3 Roy Khan's voice. Also love the romance of the sea.
*
Other than sending ggy off, I went to get new specs made today. Will be collecting them next week. Perhaps some of you will see them before I go off, if not, in photos!
*
I was thinking about whether to put up the lyrics to all the songs, but reasoned you guys would find them if interested enough. Still wondering if lyrics are good though, cause I like to have lyrics handy when I listen to songs the first time. I generally can't hear lyrics from the song and have to learn the lyrics before hearing them properly. :| Let me know, if anyone does listen to the songs here. :P
Labels: music
Post a Comment