books!
So tired... Horrid trying to get back to the time this side of the world by living a busy life.
And who's the genius who sent me an email from their work account but didn't sign off? Not sure if I should reply either - I can imagine the boss coming across evidence of "that dratted intern!" using office time for personal stuff. :P
*
Happy birthday, xt! Yes, a bit early but I need sleeppp... Haha actually I was earlier than this! The party was very fun, and a lot of memories came back while playing To Zanarkand, but I don't know if you were remembering them at the time. Saw a lot of old familiar faces (relatively old, I mean), and some new ones, realised things - people haven't really changed at the core. (All the other stuff I wrote in my quality handmade card.) :)
*
I hope Korea goes through - I don't actually want to do that much shopping, I want to see things and have fun.
And who's the genius who sent me an email from their work account but didn't sign off? Not sure if I should reply either - I can imagine the boss coming across evidence of "that dratted intern!" using office time for personal stuff. :P
*
Happy birthday, xt! Yes, a bit early but I need sleeppp... Haha actually I was earlier than this! The party was very fun, and a lot of memories came back while playing To Zanarkand, but I don't know if you were remembering them at the time. Saw a lot of old familiar faces (relatively old, I mean), and some new ones, realised things - people haven't really changed at the core. (All the other stuff I wrote in my quality handmade card.) :)
*
I hope Korea goes through - I don't actually want to do that much shopping, I want to see things and have fun.
Labels: amusing events, jetlag, xt
Post a Comment