a prayer
"Hear my cry, O God; attend to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings."
Psalm 61:1-4
I want to always look to you in my weakness. I want to believe that you are sufficient for me. I want you to motivate me, to be my goal in all that I do. So that I can rest my eyes on you with complete faith and press onwards. I want for you to redefine me, my goals and aspirations. I want to learn your way to happiness. So help me to wait on you, my God. Help me to come back to you.
Psalm 61:1-4
I want to always look to you in my weakness. I want to believe that you are sufficient for me. I want you to motivate me, to be my goal in all that I do. So that I can rest my eyes on you with complete faith and press onwards. I want for you to redefine me, my goals and aspirations. I want to learn your way to happiness. So help me to wait on you, my God. Help me to come back to you.
Post a Comment