Good Leaders Delegate.
I went online to check the time of my fencing training tomorrow, and found one more message in my gmail account.
Char,
Could you'd please correct the msg. 4 me. Tks
Dad
From: Shirley xxxx
Sent: 12/13/2006 02:53 PM
To: CHUA xxxx
Dear Dr Chua,
Sorry, Should be welcome message for the "Basic Vasculat ultrasound
Interpretation course" course book.
(See attached file: BVIC-Welcome Message.doc)
Please Edit.
Thanks and Regards
Shirley
I believe this is considered child labour. Or even, unpaid child labour. Mmf.
In organising the English Week thing for our class taiwan cip, I also realised that people don't really question you when you have authority. I mean like, when you assign jobs to them or insist they come, as long as you press your point, they mainly obey. :) Cool!
But people are kinda smart, so I guess you can't really do awful things to them for long and get away with it. Oh well.
...
Except when you're my father and you say your daughter's english is better than yours and give those sort of excuses. Mmf.
Alaris
Char,
Could you'd please correct the msg. 4 me. Tks
Dad
From: Shirley xxxx
Sent: 12/13/2006 02:53 PM
To: CHUA xxxx
Dear Dr Chua,
Sorry, Should be welcome message for the "Basic Vasculat ultrasound
Interpretation course" course book.
(See attached file: BVIC-Welcome Message.doc)
Please Edit.
Thanks and Regards
Shirley
I believe this is considered child labour. Or even, unpaid child labour. Mmf.
In organising the English Week thing for our class taiwan cip, I also realised that people don't really question you when you have authority. I mean like, when you assign jobs to them or insist they come, as long as you press your point, they mainly obey. :) Cool!
But people are kinda smart, so I guess you can't really do awful things to them for long and get away with it. Oh well.
...
Except when you're my father and you say your daughter's english is better than yours and give those sort of excuses. Mmf.
Alaris
Post a Comment