« Home | Parents » | annoyances » | In contracts lecture... » | general knowledge » | New direction! » | thoughts and emotions and events » | 15,177.13 km » | meeep » | the most valid point :P » | Random culture stuff »

princess party!

Have been happily dissecting my new Kamelot cd. :) I'm still basking in the happiness of having a birthday party, which I haven't had from ever since kindergarten. I think I wouldn't have had one if Coco hadn't combined efforts with me.

We should have planned a programme for the night. It turned out to be a bridge party, so I guess when everyone's old we can still have a bridge party like those old community centre people. We purposely dressed nicely so that no one could think of pushing us into the pool.

Thanks to everyone who went. It was really fun. :)

And now I have Kanye West shades and my first btssb items. :D

***

Photobucket

Happy!

<3,

Alaris

Labels: , , , , ,