Beauty
Being a hardcore fan of beauty, I have decided to post some things that make me happy.
I love beautiful music.
And beautiful clothes.

And beautiful art.

And beautiful people.
When I see someone else, even though people may diss them about things that they do or say, or even just the way they look like, and I do it too... I'm still interested in why they think they're justified to act the way they do.
***
The terrorist bombings in Mumbai. Reading the newspapers about it, I somehow didn't think the lone Singaporean involved would be the one to die. Moreover, I couldn't imagine that she would be such a beautiful person, and that I would identify with her so much. I thought she'd be an aged businessman, not a young lawyer who was also from MGS. I didn't imagine she would have a husband who is 37, which shows how long he's been searching for the person he wants to accompany him forever, and that she would leave him only a year after their wedding.
I love beautiful music.
And beautiful clothes.

And beautiful art.

And beautiful people.
When I see someone else, even though people may diss them about things that they do or say, or even just the way they look like, and I do it too... I'm still interested in why they think they're justified to act the way they do.
***
The terrorist bombings in Mumbai. Reading the newspapers about it, I somehow didn't think the lone Singaporean involved would be the one to die. Moreover, I couldn't imagine that she would be such a beautiful person, and that I would identify with her so much. I thought she'd be an aged businessman, not a young lawyer who was also from MGS. I didn't imagine she would have a husband who is 37, which shows how long he's been searching for the person he wants to accompany him forever, and that she would leave him only a year after their wedding.
Labels: beauty, fashion, lolita, rhs, terrorists, vampire knight
Post a Comment