« Home | setting up » | Merry Christmas! » | holiday! » | more thoughts » | a chapter on privity » | Beauty » | wants! » | hope » | it hurts to be alive » | princess party! »

guiding light

I realised today how much I'm okay with socialising. Or not, when I don't want to. Bing's party was really fun. And Sam is an excellent guitarist.

I'm really happy to have different sorts of friends. W is good for doing strange things, or gossiping. F accompanies me when I need quiet, or support. :) C? Sympathizes with me over all sorts of things. I admire C's organisation in doing work.

R shares my need for random deep thoughts, things that people don't usually see about the world. CE is my frivolous friend. :P

J is my sister, kind of. We talk about personal societal problems. F - I feel like I need to be there for her and like providing her support.

Y for when I have depressed problems at 2am. T to analyse stuff, and laugh. :)

G is my anchor.. I don't really feel that anyone else but him shares the same feelings I have about my good results or achievements. I like the times we don't really do anything significant, to see how he loves a gift, to take a bus ride together. To talk on the phone when both of us have time and aren't too sleepy. To see an email he's sent me when he goes back to camp.

I realised I haven't talked about people overseas. X and S. Maybe in some way I've put them out of my life because they're unavailable.

I hope to keep all of you into the next year, and maybe for the rest of my life.

***

Below, Wander by Kamelot.




- Alaris -

Labels: , , , , ,