Random excerpts
Planning an outing on msn
Alaris says: (3:09:29 AM)
I will be there for just a short while I guess
Alaris says: (3:09:35 AM)
the cathay part
COCO says: (3:09:38 AM)
i wake up no earlier than noon >.<
COCO says: (3:09:41 AM) what cathay part?
Alaris says: (3:10:09 AM) When we check out my shop and stuff
Alaris says: (3:10:15 AM) Is that before your harbourfront thing, wl?
COCO says: (3:10:39 AM) your buddy's arriving via shipping???
Alaris says: (3:10:57 AM) No no no
Alaris says: (3:10:58 AM) :P
[weilin*] you caught me under false pretenses says: (3:11:01 AM) HAHAHA.
[weilin*] you caught me under false pretenses says: (3:11:01 AM) omg.
SMS from Ggy
I just saw a toad in my backyard. It looks not so nice, but is really cute when it hops around!
SMS from Joanna
Hey my dearest, prettiest, nicest char.. I got driving at 11 which i forgot about... --> Trying to cancel going for training with me!
SMS from Ru
It's terrible when you're reading a bk on drug addicts, and the train shakes and you notice almost everyone is wearing stripes
SMS from Limin
I wonder why they haven't sacked you. Lol. Just kidding..
SMS from xt
It was more fun cause i was there and we planned things. :) xD what can the class do without us both? --> So true. :)
SMS from Si Chen
Did u just pon physics? Tsk tsk...
SMS from Jonny
You got in.
A happy,
Alaris
Alaris says: (3:09:29 AM)
I will be there for just a short while I guess
Alaris says: (3:09:35 AM)
the cathay part
COCO says: (3:09:38 AM)
i wake up no earlier than noon >.<
COCO says: (3:09:41 AM) what cathay part?
Alaris says: (3:10:09 AM) When we check out my shop and stuff
Alaris says: (3:10:15 AM) Is that before your harbourfront thing, wl?
COCO says: (3:10:39 AM) your buddy's arriving via shipping???
Alaris says: (3:10:57 AM) No no no
Alaris says: (3:10:58 AM) :P
[weilin*] you caught me under false pretenses says: (3:11:01 AM) HAHAHA.
[weilin*] you caught me under false pretenses says: (3:11:01 AM) omg.
SMS from Ggy
I just saw a toad in my backyard. It looks not so nice, but is really cute when it hops around!
SMS from Joanna
Hey my dearest, prettiest, nicest char.. I got driving at 11 which i forgot about... --> Trying to cancel going for training with me!
SMS from Ru
It's terrible when you're reading a bk on drug addicts, and the train shakes and you notice almost everyone is wearing stripes
SMS from Limin
I wonder why they haven't sacked you. Lol. Just kidding..
SMS from xt
It was more fun cause i was there and we planned things. :) xD what can the class do without us both? --> So true. :)
SMS from Si Chen
Did u just pon physics? Tsk tsk...
SMS from Jonny
You got in.
A happy,
Alaris
Post a Comment