Term 2
Why do I always manage to predict my results so accurately?
I must say. That effort is kinda proportionate to grade. Except for that subject lawr of course, but I got used to it last time round.
Results are definitely worse than last time. But still. Rather fair.
No idea if I'll get The Letter.
I really want to transform into some superhuman responsible studying machine that has the capacity to love all my subjects. :)
K I'll go out and have fun now!
- Alaris -
I must say. That effort is kinda proportionate to grade. Except for that subject lawr of course, but I got used to it last time round.
Results are definitely worse than last time. But still. Rather fair.
No idea if I'll get The Letter.
I really want to transform into some superhuman responsible studying machine that has the capacity to love all my subjects. :)
K I'll go out and have fun now!
- Alaris -
Labels: exams, reflections
Post a Comment