falling into nightmares
Thank you for waiting for me.
*
A person's state of mind is really important to getting things done. It's how you judge what people will do things in the future. Example: If you know someone who only likes social interaction but doesn't value being responsible, then you can expect them to sign up for things but never deliver, or only deliver the minimal socially acceptable, or else not do anything but try to give socially acceptable excuses.
Ok not aiming to talk about anyone particular. It's just an example.
I'm sure you, the reader of this blog, can think of other examples.
Again it took me quite long to notice this.
I am not sure what my state of mind is precisely. But I don't like to disappoint people, don't believe in being personally sociable with people I'm unsure about, berate myself if I fail someone else and want to become a more moral person in general, although it is hard.
Oh but speaking about morals, there's that divide of whether you consider justice or mercy more moral.
- Alaris -
*
A person's state of mind is really important to getting things done. It's how you judge what people will do things in the future. Example: If you know someone who only likes social interaction but doesn't value being responsible, then you can expect them to sign up for things but never deliver, or only deliver the minimal socially acceptable, or else not do anything but try to give socially acceptable excuses.
Ok not aiming to talk about anyone particular. It's just an example.
I'm sure you, the reader of this blog, can think of other examples.
Again it took me quite long to notice this.
I am not sure what my state of mind is precisely. But I don't like to disappoint people, don't believe in being personally sociable with people I'm unsure about, berate myself if I fail someone else and want to become a more moral person in general, although it is hard.
Oh but speaking about morals, there's that divide of whether you consider justice or mercy more moral.
- Alaris -
Post a Comment