Recent Doings
Rag. :) I think it was well done. Although we didn't win - realistically, it's hard to win with Law's traditionalistic mindset. Oh the word 'tradition' is beginning to make my brain numb after starting the CLT textbook. :(
Going back to Rag - The costumes were excellent. :) I think a lot of people liked them (don't correct me if I'm wrong). Special thanks to Carene, Mie, Wl, Sarah, Valerie, Clarissa, Ian and Terence.
Then Ggy finally visited my house after rag. :) Thank you for helping to carry my stuff back!
Sabre outing with the old gang on sat night. Lasted until 2.30, at the Esplanade. One of those things that no one wants to end.
National Day Parade this year was spectacular. Unlike some previous ones that I can sit in front of the TV 'watching' but not actually watching.
Special dinner today. :) It would be nice to go there cause I'm actually invited, myself.
Then school very very very soon. Going there early to do readings for CLT. :(
- Alaris -
Going back to Rag - The costumes were excellent. :) I think a lot of people liked them (don't correct me if I'm wrong). Special thanks to Carene, Mie, Wl, Sarah, Valerie, Clarissa, Ian and Terence.
Then Ggy finally visited my house after rag. :) Thank you for helping to carry my stuff back!
Sabre outing with the old gang on sat night. Lasted until 2.30, at the Esplanade. One of those things that no one wants to end.
National Day Parade this year was spectacular. Unlike some previous ones that I can sit in front of the TV 'watching' but not actually watching.
Special dinner today. :) It would be nice to go there cause I'm actually invited, myself.
Then school very very very soon. Going there early to do readings for CLT. :(
- Alaris -
Labels: fencing, ggy, ndp, rag, rag costumes
Post a Comment