« Home | rolls around » | Things I Like » | Still and waiting » | boys over flowers » | lalallalalaaa » | a mixture of insomnia and tired-out-ness » | The Grand Tour: London » | It's time » | A Lesson in Gossip » | feelings »

a very fortunate event!

Happy! David just called to clarify some stuff with me. :) Anyway ordering the hosiery through David was quite a messed up business cause halfway through, the dance heads realised that the red skirt was short and that they wanted tights instead of knee socks.

I'd prearranged with David to get the knee socks and tights from Taiwan. Then as I emailed David of the change, I told him I wanted the new under the knee tights, and would still be wanting the full length black tights (when actually I wanted pink tights all along). The subconscious does strange things to stuff that you type! Then I realised what I wrote and clarified. Then the confirmed number of dancers changed and I sent another email. Which I think he didn't get.

But somehow, miraculously, he turned up with 12 pink tights and 12 navy blue ones. :P Just hope the navy blue are opaque enough, as I will see tmr when Sarah delivers them. :)

Now to type an email to the STB, as in my delight at things turning out well I agreed to type it. :P

*rolls around*

- Alaris -

Labels: