Plans
Today I decided I want to sing this song at my wedding.
:)
Really anxious to practice costumes makeup and give out all the remaining costumes. I want them to try out their stunts and stuff without splitting the pants/etc/other very embarrassing and disturbing things that can happen in the middle of a performance.
Going for some charity concert thing tmr. Not that interested but my father got tickets and asked me and ggy to go. So just see how, it'll be fun. :)
What else about my wedding... Oh, I want at least three dresses like most people. The tea ceremony one (cheongsam?), the one you say vows in (white and gold and form fitting with a mermaid tail train), then the one for walking around afterwards (from my favourite lolita brand?).
I want to go to Venice again for my honeymoon.
K that's all. :) Btw rag... If anyone's interested to go just ask me for details. Then can see the costumes I designed!!
- Alaris -
:)
Really anxious to practice costumes makeup and give out all the remaining costumes. I want them to try out their stunts and stuff without splitting the pants/etc/other very embarrassing and disturbing things that can happen in the middle of a performance.
Going for some charity concert thing tmr. Not that interested but my father got tickets and asked me and ggy to go. So just see how, it'll be fun. :)
What else about my wedding... Oh, I want at least three dresses like most people. The tea ceremony one (cheongsam?), the one you say vows in (white and gold and form fitting with a mermaid tail train), then the one for walking around afterwards (from my favourite lolita brand?).
I want to go to Venice again for my honeymoon.
K that's all. :) Btw rag... If anyone's interested to go just ask me for details. Then can see the costumes I designed!!
- Alaris -
Labels: charity, ggy, music, plans, rag costumes
Post a Comment