Pictures (and I love my slub)
These are all pictures I singlehandedly stole from ggy to post here. :)
Okok, also one from Wanru. :) And one from Chunny...
***

Class outing at Marche, and the normal organisers!

After church.

At someone's birthday... Hmm I can't really remember whose...

Mit barbecue helping to cook! o.O I forgot the guy's name, the guy whom I was helping.

The day we went to visit Lynnie, and horribly almost got locked into the shopping centre.

Watching Fj's performance at Ballet under the stars.

The charity concert yesterday, which was actually quite enjoyable. :) Reminded me of Bittersweet Symphony - when Cherlynn and I were doing backstage and Angie was doing the sound system and we went to annoy her and Chunny was singing and dressed in some strange costume.

That's all for now,
Alaris!
P.s. I was not repeating outfits from class outing and the birthday party. They were on the same day!
Okok, also one from Wanru. :) And one from Chunny...
***

Class outing at Marche, and the normal organisers!

After church.

At someone's birthday... Hmm I can't really remember whose...

Mit barbecue helping to cook! o.O I forgot the guy's name, the guy whom I was helping.

The day we went to visit Lynnie, and horribly almost got locked into the shopping centre.

Watching Fj's performance at Ballet under the stars.

The charity concert yesterday, which was actually quite enjoyable. :) Reminded me of Bittersweet Symphony - when Cherlynn and I were doing backstage and Angie was doing the sound system and we went to annoy her and Chunny was singing and dressed in some strange costume.

That's all for now,
Alaris!
P.s. I was not repeating outfits from class outing and the birthday party. They were on the same day!
Labels: picture post
Post a Comment