Kamelot
To add to my list of things to anticipate in 2010:
Kamelot has set a tentative release date for their next album for March 22nd, 2010! - Kamelot website.
Also, Western Ontario is in London, Ontario, Canada. Toronto's the capital of Ontario. And...
Kamelot 2010 North American Tour
9/19/2010 The Opera House - 735 Queen Street East Toronto OT. Tickets are only $27.50!
Excited!!! But I think it's 3 hours drive from London to Toronto? Don't know if there's viable public transport. Also a sunday night, not sure what time doors open and I think rock bands usually aren't punctual. And no one to go with (yet). And since tickets are only one price, prob a small venue with standing space only. How are Canadian fans like? Knows no self defense!
Hope I can make it. :)
*
Let's review the dates of all the stuff I want...
4 March 2010 - Alice in Wonderland, the movie, release date gotten from IMDB.
9 March 2010 - Love Never Dies (Adelphi Theatre in the West End), 11 November 2010 (Broadway), and 2011 (Australia), from Official website.
23 March 2010 - A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner, according to Amazon.
No idea now, though slated to be in 2010 I think it might even be moved to 2011, since there's no news (and this happened to me before with Wren Journeymage in 2005 I think when Sherwood Smith had gotten a supposed deal for it but the publisher somehow LOST THE MANUSCRIPT and later cancelled; it's still unpublished in book form but Sherwood Smith released a copy online for her fans!!) - Clariel: The Lost Abhorsen by Garth Nix.
No idea now, seems to have changed title? - Sammy Keyes and the Ultimate Prankster (now Sammy Keyes and the Wedding Crasher, I think, and if so out in late Summer to early Fall 2010 according to Wiki. I think it should be about Officer Borsch's marriage, he did invite Sammy to his wedding ;) )
Yup yup. :) Also considering going a concert on 13 March, but will listen to the songs for a week more first. 65daysofstatic, evokes the same feelings as muse only softer and sadder instead of angsty.
From,
Alaris
Kamelot has set a tentative release date for their next album for March 22nd, 2010! - Kamelot website.
Also, Western Ontario is in London, Ontario, Canada. Toronto's the capital of Ontario. And...
Kamelot 2010 North American Tour
9/19/2010 The Opera House - 735 Queen Street East Toronto OT. Tickets are only $27.50!
Excited!!! But I think it's 3 hours drive from London to Toronto? Don't know if there's viable public transport. Also a sunday night, not sure what time doors open and I think rock bands usually aren't punctual. And no one to go with (yet). And since tickets are only one price, prob a small venue with standing space only. How are Canadian fans like? Knows no self defense!
Hope I can make it. :)
*
Let's review the dates of all the stuff I want...
4 March 2010 - Alice in Wonderland, the movie, release date gotten from IMDB.
9 March 2010 - Love Never Dies (Adelphi Theatre in the West End), 11 November 2010 (Broadway), and 2011 (Australia), from Official website.
23 March 2010 - A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner, according to Amazon.
No idea now, though slated to be in 2010 I think it might even be moved to 2011, since there's no news (and this happened to me before with Wren Journeymage in 2005 I think when Sherwood Smith had gotten a supposed deal for it but the publisher somehow LOST THE MANUSCRIPT and later cancelled; it's still unpublished in book form but Sherwood Smith released a copy online for her fans!!) - Clariel: The Lost Abhorsen by Garth Nix.
No idea now, seems to have changed title? - Sammy Keyes and the Ultimate Prankster (now Sammy Keyes and the Wedding Crasher, I think, and if so out in late Summer to early Fall 2010 according to Wiki. I think it should be about Officer Borsch's marriage, he did invite Sammy to his wedding ;) )
Yup yup. :) Also considering going a concert on 13 March, but will listen to the songs for a week more first. 65daysofstatic, evokes the same feelings as muse only softer and sadder instead of angsty.
From,
Alaris
Post a Comment