a quick lunch
Today was a day for being late. I woke up at 5am to read public law (which I'd started on Sunday, but somehow never managed to finish and I think one day I shall count the pages just for fun), and finished at around until 8. Then I lay down for a nap and fell asleep until 8.50 or so. So I was late out of the house!
I ran some way to the bus stop, then across the road when I finally alighted from the bus. And wasn't late for public law (although the seats at the main table were filled, and I was relegated to a seat at the side, which has less table space). Public law was rather interesting except when he started talking about the amendments in measuring what counts as the government dipping into reserves, in the Constitution.
Btw, I think LKY doesn't trust the mandate of the people at all. He thinks Singaporeans are uneducated, insensible voters. That's all everything is about.
Then I met Tammy for a few minutes! To pass her her notes and jacket. Then I found FJ for lunch, but was distracted by talking to Chiu about the class outing and stuff on the way.
The queue in the canteen was really long by then, and our class wasn't that far away. We decided to take our chances though, as we were all really hungry. In the end, some juniors kindly offered to let us go first, and we accepted their offer, feeling like we were taking food from the mouth of babes. But we still cut their queue anyway, offering them the chance to cut us another time. :P WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE NATURE OF HUMANS AND NECESSITY.
Lunch was good. :)
Anyway. 10 min late for equity but it wasn't too bad since no one looked at me. :) Thankfully Carene saved me a seat!
I ran some way to the bus stop, then across the road when I finally alighted from the bus. And wasn't late for public law (although the seats at the main table were filled, and I was relegated to a seat at the side, which has less table space). Public law was rather interesting except when he started talking about the amendments in measuring what counts as the government dipping into reserves, in the Constitution.
Btw, I think LKY doesn't trust the mandate of the people at all. He thinks Singaporeans are uneducated, insensible voters. That's all everything is about.
Then I met Tammy for a few minutes! To pass her her notes and jacket. Then I found FJ for lunch, but was distracted by talking to Chiu about the class outing and stuff on the way.
The queue in the canteen was really long by then, and our class wasn't that far away. We decided to take our chances though, as we were all really hungry. In the end, some juniors kindly offered to let us go first, and we accepted their offer, feeling like we were taking food from the mouth of babes. But we still cut their queue anyway, offering them the chance to cut us another time. :P WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE NATURE OF HUMANS AND NECESSITY.
Lunch was good. :)
Anyway. 10 min late for equity but it wasn't too bad since no one looked at me. :) Thankfully Carene saved me a seat!
Labels: chance, food, friends, public law, school, trusts and equities
Post a Comment