INFJ
I've been wanting to write a few blog posts about the MBTI and my experiences with it, but lagged. Today I'll do my own type. :)
Disclaimer: If not interested, go read something else. This will be a long post!
Firstly, here is a pretty good online MBTI test. If you are reading this and I haven't forced you to take it yet, you should take it and let me know your type in the tagboard.
I can't guarantee the truth of a lot of statements here, as they were made by anonymous individuals on the internet. But I do find some of them eerily accurate. I won't be linking back for each statement as it will take too long, but immense thanks to the contributors of these ideas. :)
The Contradicting Nature of the INFJ
"INFJs are deeply concerned about their relations with individuals as well as the state of humanity at large. They are, in fact, sometimes mistaken for extroverts because they appear so outgoing and are so genuinely interested in people -- a product of the Feeling function they most readily show to the world. On the contrary, INFJs are true introverts, who can only be emotionally intimate and fulfilled with a chosen few from among their long-term friends, family, or obvious "soul mates." While instinctively courting the personal and organizational demands continually made upon them by others, at intervals INFJs will suddenly withdraw into themselves, sometimes shutting out even their intimates. This apparent paradox is a necessary escape valve for them, providing both time to rebuild their depleted resources and a filter to prevent the emotional overload to which they are so susceptible as inherent "givers." As a pattern of behavior, it is perhaps the most confusing aspect of the enigmatic INFJ character to outsiders, and hence the most often misunderstood -- particularly by those who have little experience with this rare type."
An INTJ said she thought I was an extrovert. I think most people think I'm an introvert though. :)
"I once heard somebody said that the INFJ may be prone to feel contradicting emotions when it comes to the introversion and extroversion aspect of their personality. They went on to say that the cause of this is the first two main functions of our type such as Ni and Fe. Ni, according to some(Please don't ask for reference, since I don't remember where I heard this :P) is the most introverted function there is, and Fe, the most extraverted. So this automatically puts us in a difficult situation of wanting to be alone but at the same time surrounded by people.
I've seen many people stating that INFJ's may appear very extroverted out of the blue and then suddenly they go back to being quiet again, at least that happens to me many times, which creates inconsistency to others and we appear as emotionally unstable. In my opinion, this is not a sign of being emotionally unstable, it's just how these certain functions work."
Is the second para true? For the first, a while ago I posted this exact sentence: "There's an inherent paradox within a person who wants to be away from the world, yet feels lonely."
"Due in part to the unique perspective produced by this alternation between detachment and involvement in the lives of the people around them, INFJs may well have the clearest insights of all the types into the motivations of others, for good and for evil. The most important contributing factor to this uncanny gift, however, are the empathic abilities often found in Fs, which seem to be especially heightened in the INFJ type (possibly by the dominance of the introverted N function).
This empathy can serve as a classic example of the two-edged nature of certain INFJ talents, as it can be strong enough to cause discomfort or pain in negative or stressful situations. More explicit inner conflicts are also not uncommon in INFJs; it is possible to speculate that the causes for some of these may lie in the specific combinations of preferences which define this complex type. For instance, there can sometimes be a "tug-of-war" between NF vision and idealism and the J practicality that urges compromise for the sake of achieving the highest priority goals. And the I and J combination, while perhaps enhancing self-awareness, may make it difficult for INFJs to articulate their deepest and most convoluted feelings."
The INTJ has told me that she enjoys my insights. :D As for the tug-of-war between NF and J, I do often get caught between what I think I should do ideally, and pragmatism (doing the safest thing). I thought this was due to being raised by an ISFJ mother, but perhaps not.
"I like people, for the most part. I am fascinated by them and the way in which they work. I read them almost as if they were books, with pages to be turned and plots or little facts or anecdotes to be mulled over. I have friends who I love, but never feel truly a part of their worlds, or the world for that matter.
I can't be around them for too long though, without it draining me. To be a sounding board for people to off load onto is almost like standing under a shower that's too hot or too cold, and you need to turn it off after a while."
Uh. I totally agree with the part about books. :O
"INFJs often need an Extraverted type to tap the reservoir of their inner richness. Otherwise it can be lost, either in the INFJ's introversion or as a consequence of pressure from the typically scheduled life of those who prefer the Judging function in their outer worlds. When in the presence of more Extraverted types, they are likely to share jokes, ideas, whimsical thought, and many inventive models or theories. Those close to the INFJ may feel frustrated that so much of what is inside the INFJ is so rarely fully tapped. The frustration continues as those close to INFJs recognize that while they must respect INFJs' space, doing so diminishes INFJs' contributions to the world."
Agree that E types might draw me out more. Like one close ENTP friend I have always recognises my inside jokes. :) The other ENTP I know, though not as close, also somehow shares jokes with me.
How to Locate an INFJ
"Step 1: An INFJ demeanor can range from either appearing sad to lost in thought to slightly angry or irritated. Of course I have known some with a more outgoing and overall happy demeanor. A lot of times their face can be easily read by how they are feeling at the moment. They may appear slightly rigid in body movement, like they can't quite become comfortable being in public."
Not sure how true this is?
"Step 2: When speaking, an INFJ might use a lot of exasperated sighs when speaking about something in general. However, when hitting topics they know best and love they can sometimes become more upbeat and gregarious. And almost to the point of appearing to be someone else for the time span of their conversation."
My ISFJ mother, and an ISTJ friend, have remarked on my sighs.
"Step 3: An INFJ will open up to a close friend, someone they trust deeply. And often their conversations might have a lot to do with helping others or being overly concerned about someone or something they know well. Their compassion shines through which contradicts with their reserved, sometimes cold facial expressions."
:)
Tips and Warnings
"It's not easy befriending an INFJ, but when you do it's because they have learned to trust you. The best thing to do is not push them to open up when they don't want to..let them come to you.
Approaching an INFJ with an agenda will not likely put you on their "good" side or gain a possible friendship with them.
Be yourself, an INFJ will know when you aren't being authentic."
I hate people whom I feel are not authentic. Explains my past dislike for an ISFJ I know.
The female INFJ
"Gender differences can be seen with the INFJ. The female INFJ clearly has the advantage. As a Feeling type, she has the nurturing qualities traditionally associated with femininity. Often, however, because of her Introversion, the INFJ female does not project those qualities, even though they are very much a part of her nature. At home as well as at work she tends to be aloof, so that the sense of her caring and concern is ultimately lost, particularly to those types more demanding of overt affirmations. A common complaint about the INFJ female is that she is "nice but seems removed." People feel this about her even though they would admit that in fact she's always there when needed, quietly dependable, steady. Female INFJs must work hard to be understood and may find themselves being taken for granted because of their own failure to make their needs known. Consequently, when they do express their needs, it seems out of character and can lead to general disbelief, which, of course, is frustrating to the female INFJ."
Not sure how true this is either.
On Kids
"Parenting to an INFJ means accepting intense responsibility to help young minds and spirits develop on their own. By example and by direct involvement, the INFJ exerts great energy to see that all children are afforded every intellectual opportunity available. There is considerable allowance for differences--as long as each individual exerts himself or herself. The INFJ parent strives to be stimulating, resourceful, and helpful in everything. A young spirit is considered a terrible thing to waste. Toward that end, if a child shows interest in any kind of self-development, no matter how different from the preferred activities of the INFJ parent, that interest would still be encouraged. To the best of their abilities, the INFJ parent will provide whatever is necessary to foster growth."
Agree with these feelings.
INFJ: An Onion with Layers
"For me, personally, I think it has something to do with a fear of rejection. Attempts to open up before have made me aware of the fact that the majority of people don't really know what to make of me beyond the surface level I let them see and can't handle the 'real me', nor do they care enough to try to. So, to save them the awkward embarrassment of not knowing what to do and say, and me the disappointment, I usually decide it's better not to let it get that far in the first place. I get to know them easily enough but they only get to know my surface. It's part of that loneliness that INFJs seem prone to. We can be our own worst enemies at times; though we yearn to connect, we find it very hard to do so."
"I do not necessarily think that it is a problem with letting people get close. For me personally, I like being close to people and even wish there were more people that could join my inner circle. To me it seems more like being discriminating about who you choose than being afraid of letting people get close.
Even if you dearly love your dog, you would not let it come into a white carpeted room after playing in the mudpuddles without either taking precautions by checking its paws for mud, or giving the dog a complete bath, or picking a different room for it to be in.
It is the same with people. INFJs very rarely spend a lot of time on anything that doesn't matter to them quite a bit in some way. They have a stronger need than many types to have the approval of those they are very close to. They want very badly for other people to understand them. The things they do and like are closely tied up with who they are at their very core. If there is rejection or disinterest in any of the things or people that they spend time with and which matter to them, it feels like a direct rejection of them. So, they will only share what you follow up on and show an interest in and they will also gauge your reaction before showing you more. Perhaps other types care less deeply about some of their opinions and pursuits (eg playing volleyball for fun or throwing out an opinion just to see how it sounds or stir up a debate) and so they are more able to detach themselves when others do not respond the way they might hope. "
"If there are any people in your life that you need to vent about, vent to your INFJ friend. I've only noticed this recently, but if a friend or a co-worker vents to me about how this person or that person wronged them in some way, I'm immediately interested in the entire story. Afterward, I will start to feel a little more comfortable about said venter. Just remember that it has to be real venting, not created. If you fake it, it'll probably backfire. So, wait until a real problem arises and seek her for a *little* emotional support."
"I think that when INFJs commit emotion to someone, be it friend or romance or family member, that is idealized as a deep bond that transcends words. It takes a LOT of energy. INFPs do this, but not to the same degree, it seems."
"It doesn't occur to me that someone will have an abiding interest until they do. I regard most interactions as polite formality until someone shows a particular interest. As much because I know I can be a little aloof and am aware that that makes me appear inaccessible at first glance. I don't think of it as a problem but there is something that doesn't sit well with me about opening up too soon to people. I don't like being known intimately unless we have a more substantial relationship or we feel naturally compatible.
An INFJ can be almost obliviously happy to take their time getting to know someone whereas an ENTP can be go, go, go. It's a slight hurdle to overcome sometimes during the 'getting-to-know-you' phase."
I always wondered how this particular ENTP could be so happy about getting to know so many people at once.
"I hate the idea of many, many people really knowing me. There have been people in the past I've let know different things about me that are very personal and the friendship didn't last. All of the friendships ended for various reasons, but now there's someone out there that knows me. I want to take it back. I want to erase everything they know about me because they're no longer in my inner-circle. So, as I've gotten older, to make sure that doesn't happen, I've become extremely selective with who gets to know me. I want to make sure (to a certain degree) they're worth it. I want only those I choose to really know me. Like everyone else has been saying, being trustworthy is the first sign of someone being worth it. If I tell you something, I'm telling you. I expect it to stay between us and not shared with anyone else.
If she does get to a point where she starts sharing a little bit with you, ask questions. Try to understand the whole picture. A lot of times I'll share something with someone, but I won't give them the entire picture or how I felt about it unless they ask. Asking lets me know that they really do care enough to know what I have to share.
The great thing about INFJs is that we really long to find someone to tell everything to. We're not likely to hold back anything when you've proven yourself worthy. So, be genuine, show interest, and stick to her long enough and you might get to that point."
Ignore the fact that this is phrased as advice to know an INFJ, cause not all of you would want to know me well. But the feeling about wanting to take back info about yourself comes often.
"Being an INFJ is often not easy. How easy is it to be an introvert in an extroverted world? A feeler in a thinking world? An intuitive in a sensing world? The RAREST personality type? Do you know how it feels to feel (almost) completely alone most of your life? Knowing that there is almost no one who shares your view of the world? Being one of the very most dissatisfied in relationships (along with our INFP siblings)? Have you spent your whole life determined to do the right thing when most people around you refused to take responsibility for their actions (and often got away with it)? A sincere person in an insincere world? The list goes on...Trust me...."
This person sounds like she/he has special snowflake syndrome. I'm curious whether there are statistically more extroverts, thinkers and sensors in the world though.
INFJs as Students
"INFJs are usually good students, achievers who exhibit an unostentatious creativity. They take their work seriously and enjoy academic activity. They can exhibit qualities of overperfectionism and put more into a task than perhaps is justified by the nature of the task. They generally will not be visible leaders, but will quietly exert influence behind the scenes."
Overperfectionism - LCS??
Speaking of LCS, time to concentrate on it now. Final Agreement due today!
P.s. Added one more part:
INFJs and work
"The INFJ is a special individual who needs more out of a career than a job. They need to feel as if everything they do in their lives is in sync with their strong value systems - with what they believe to be right. Accordingly, the INFJ should choose a career in which they're able to live their daily lives in accordance with their deeply-held principles, and which supports them in their life quest to be doing something meaningful. Since INFJs have such strong value systems, and persistent intuitive visions which lend them a sense of "knowing", they do best in positions in which they are leaders, rather than followers. Although they can happily follow individuals who are leading in a direction which the INFJ fully supports, they will very unhappy following in any other situation."
YES. My quest for meaning in life. Sigh.
Disclaimer: If not interested, go read something else. This will be a long post!
Firstly, here is a pretty good online MBTI test. If you are reading this and I haven't forced you to take it yet, you should take it and let me know your type in the tagboard.
I can't guarantee the truth of a lot of statements here, as they were made by anonymous individuals on the internet. But I do find some of them eerily accurate. I won't be linking back for each statement as it will take too long, but immense thanks to the contributors of these ideas. :)
The Contradicting Nature of the INFJ
"INFJs are deeply concerned about their relations with individuals as well as the state of humanity at large. They are, in fact, sometimes mistaken for extroverts because they appear so outgoing and are so genuinely interested in people -- a product of the Feeling function they most readily show to the world. On the contrary, INFJs are true introverts, who can only be emotionally intimate and fulfilled with a chosen few from among their long-term friends, family, or obvious "soul mates." While instinctively courting the personal and organizational demands continually made upon them by others, at intervals INFJs will suddenly withdraw into themselves, sometimes shutting out even their intimates. This apparent paradox is a necessary escape valve for them, providing both time to rebuild their depleted resources and a filter to prevent the emotional overload to which they are so susceptible as inherent "givers." As a pattern of behavior, it is perhaps the most confusing aspect of the enigmatic INFJ character to outsiders, and hence the most often misunderstood -- particularly by those who have little experience with this rare type."
An INTJ said she thought I was an extrovert. I think most people think I'm an introvert though. :)
"I once heard somebody said that the INFJ may be prone to feel contradicting emotions when it comes to the introversion and extroversion aspect of their personality. They went on to say that the cause of this is the first two main functions of our type such as Ni and Fe. Ni, according to some(Please don't ask for reference, since I don't remember where I heard this :P) is the most introverted function there is, and Fe, the most extraverted. So this automatically puts us in a difficult situation of wanting to be alone but at the same time surrounded by people.
I've seen many people stating that INFJ's may appear very extroverted out of the blue and then suddenly they go back to being quiet again, at least that happens to me many times, which creates inconsistency to others and we appear as emotionally unstable. In my opinion, this is not a sign of being emotionally unstable, it's just how these certain functions work."
Is the second para true? For the first, a while ago I posted this exact sentence: "There's an inherent paradox within a person who wants to be away from the world, yet feels lonely."
"Due in part to the unique perspective produced by this alternation between detachment and involvement in the lives of the people around them, INFJs may well have the clearest insights of all the types into the motivations of others, for good and for evil. The most important contributing factor to this uncanny gift, however, are the empathic abilities often found in Fs, which seem to be especially heightened in the INFJ type (possibly by the dominance of the introverted N function).
This empathy can serve as a classic example of the two-edged nature of certain INFJ talents, as it can be strong enough to cause discomfort or pain in negative or stressful situations. More explicit inner conflicts are also not uncommon in INFJs; it is possible to speculate that the causes for some of these may lie in the specific combinations of preferences which define this complex type. For instance, there can sometimes be a "tug-of-war" between NF vision and idealism and the J practicality that urges compromise for the sake of achieving the highest priority goals. And the I and J combination, while perhaps enhancing self-awareness, may make it difficult for INFJs to articulate their deepest and most convoluted feelings."
The INTJ has told me that she enjoys my insights. :D As for the tug-of-war between NF and J, I do often get caught between what I think I should do ideally, and pragmatism (doing the safest thing). I thought this was due to being raised by an ISFJ mother, but perhaps not.
"I like people, for the most part. I am fascinated by them and the way in which they work. I read them almost as if they were books, with pages to be turned and plots or little facts or anecdotes to be mulled over. I have friends who I love, but never feel truly a part of their worlds, or the world for that matter.
I can't be around them for too long though, without it draining me. To be a sounding board for people to off load onto is almost like standing under a shower that's too hot or too cold, and you need to turn it off after a while."
Uh. I totally agree with the part about books. :O
"INFJs often need an Extraverted type to tap the reservoir of their inner richness. Otherwise it can be lost, either in the INFJ's introversion or as a consequence of pressure from the typically scheduled life of those who prefer the Judging function in their outer worlds. When in the presence of more Extraverted types, they are likely to share jokes, ideas, whimsical thought, and many inventive models or theories. Those close to the INFJ may feel frustrated that so much of what is inside the INFJ is so rarely fully tapped. The frustration continues as those close to INFJs recognize that while they must respect INFJs' space, doing so diminishes INFJs' contributions to the world."
Agree that E types might draw me out more. Like one close ENTP friend I have always recognises my inside jokes. :) The other ENTP I know, though not as close, also somehow shares jokes with me.
How to Locate an INFJ
"Step 1: An INFJ demeanor can range from either appearing sad to lost in thought to slightly angry or irritated. Of course I have known some with a more outgoing and overall happy demeanor. A lot of times their face can be easily read by how they are feeling at the moment. They may appear slightly rigid in body movement, like they can't quite become comfortable being in public."
Not sure how true this is?
"Step 2: When speaking, an INFJ might use a lot of exasperated sighs when speaking about something in general. However, when hitting topics they know best and love they can sometimes become more upbeat and gregarious. And almost to the point of appearing to be someone else for the time span of their conversation."
My ISFJ mother, and an ISTJ friend, have remarked on my sighs.
"Step 3: An INFJ will open up to a close friend, someone they trust deeply. And often their conversations might have a lot to do with helping others or being overly concerned about someone or something they know well. Their compassion shines through which contradicts with their reserved, sometimes cold facial expressions."
:)
Tips and Warnings
"It's not easy befriending an INFJ, but when you do it's because they have learned to trust you. The best thing to do is not push them to open up when they don't want to..let them come to you.
Approaching an INFJ with an agenda will not likely put you on their "good" side or gain a possible friendship with them.
Be yourself, an INFJ will know when you aren't being authentic."
I hate people whom I feel are not authentic. Explains my past dislike for an ISFJ I know.
The female INFJ
"Gender differences can be seen with the INFJ. The female INFJ clearly has the advantage. As a Feeling type, she has the nurturing qualities traditionally associated with femininity. Often, however, because of her Introversion, the INFJ female does not project those qualities, even though they are very much a part of her nature. At home as well as at work she tends to be aloof, so that the sense of her caring and concern is ultimately lost, particularly to those types more demanding of overt affirmations. A common complaint about the INFJ female is that she is "nice but seems removed." People feel this about her even though they would admit that in fact she's always there when needed, quietly dependable, steady. Female INFJs must work hard to be understood and may find themselves being taken for granted because of their own failure to make their needs known. Consequently, when they do express their needs, it seems out of character and can lead to general disbelief, which, of course, is frustrating to the female INFJ."
Not sure how true this is either.
On Kids
"Parenting to an INFJ means accepting intense responsibility to help young minds and spirits develop on their own. By example and by direct involvement, the INFJ exerts great energy to see that all children are afforded every intellectual opportunity available. There is considerable allowance for differences--as long as each individual exerts himself or herself. The INFJ parent strives to be stimulating, resourceful, and helpful in everything. A young spirit is considered a terrible thing to waste. Toward that end, if a child shows interest in any kind of self-development, no matter how different from the preferred activities of the INFJ parent, that interest would still be encouraged. To the best of their abilities, the INFJ parent will provide whatever is necessary to foster growth."
Agree with these feelings.
INFJ: An Onion with Layers
"For me, personally, I think it has something to do with a fear of rejection. Attempts to open up before have made me aware of the fact that the majority of people don't really know what to make of me beyond the surface level I let them see and can't handle the 'real me', nor do they care enough to try to. So, to save them the awkward embarrassment of not knowing what to do and say, and me the disappointment, I usually decide it's better not to let it get that far in the first place. I get to know them easily enough but they only get to know my surface. It's part of that loneliness that INFJs seem prone to. We can be our own worst enemies at times; though we yearn to connect, we find it very hard to do so."
"I do not necessarily think that it is a problem with letting people get close. For me personally, I like being close to people and even wish there were more people that could join my inner circle. To me it seems more like being discriminating about who you choose than being afraid of letting people get close.
Even if you dearly love your dog, you would not let it come into a white carpeted room after playing in the mudpuddles without either taking precautions by checking its paws for mud, or giving the dog a complete bath, or picking a different room for it to be in.
It is the same with people. INFJs very rarely spend a lot of time on anything that doesn't matter to them quite a bit in some way. They have a stronger need than many types to have the approval of those they are very close to. They want very badly for other people to understand them. The things they do and like are closely tied up with who they are at their very core. If there is rejection or disinterest in any of the things or people that they spend time with and which matter to them, it feels like a direct rejection of them. So, they will only share what you follow up on and show an interest in and they will also gauge your reaction before showing you more. Perhaps other types care less deeply about some of their opinions and pursuits (eg playing volleyball for fun or throwing out an opinion just to see how it sounds or stir up a debate) and so they are more able to detach themselves when others do not respond the way they might hope. "
"If there are any people in your life that you need to vent about, vent to your INFJ friend. I've only noticed this recently, but if a friend or a co-worker vents to me about how this person or that person wronged them in some way, I'm immediately interested in the entire story. Afterward, I will start to feel a little more comfortable about said venter. Just remember that it has to be real venting, not created. If you fake it, it'll probably backfire. So, wait until a real problem arises and seek her for a *little* emotional support."
"I think that when INFJs commit emotion to someone, be it friend or romance or family member, that is idealized as a deep bond that transcends words. It takes a LOT of energy. INFPs do this, but not to the same degree, it seems."
"It doesn't occur to me that someone will have an abiding interest until they do. I regard most interactions as polite formality until someone shows a particular interest. As much because I know I can be a little aloof and am aware that that makes me appear inaccessible at first glance. I don't think of it as a problem but there is something that doesn't sit well with me about opening up too soon to people. I don't like being known intimately unless we have a more substantial relationship or we feel naturally compatible.
An INFJ can be almost obliviously happy to take their time getting to know someone whereas an ENTP can be go, go, go. It's a slight hurdle to overcome sometimes during the 'getting-to-know-you' phase."
I always wondered how this particular ENTP could be so happy about getting to know so many people at once.
"I hate the idea of many, many people really knowing me. There have been people in the past I've let know different things about me that are very personal and the friendship didn't last. All of the friendships ended for various reasons, but now there's someone out there that knows me. I want to take it back. I want to erase everything they know about me because they're no longer in my inner-circle. So, as I've gotten older, to make sure that doesn't happen, I've become extremely selective with who gets to know me. I want to make sure (to a certain degree) they're worth it. I want only those I choose to really know me. Like everyone else has been saying, being trustworthy is the first sign of someone being worth it. If I tell you something, I'm telling you. I expect it to stay between us and not shared with anyone else.
If she does get to a point where she starts sharing a little bit with you, ask questions. Try to understand the whole picture. A lot of times I'll share something with someone, but I won't give them the entire picture or how I felt about it unless they ask. Asking lets me know that they really do care enough to know what I have to share.
The great thing about INFJs is that we really long to find someone to tell everything to. We're not likely to hold back anything when you've proven yourself worthy. So, be genuine, show interest, and stick to her long enough and you might get to that point."
Ignore the fact that this is phrased as advice to know an INFJ, cause not all of you would want to know me well. But the feeling about wanting to take back info about yourself comes often.
"Being an INFJ is often not easy. How easy is it to be an introvert in an extroverted world? A feeler in a thinking world? An intuitive in a sensing world? The RAREST personality type? Do you know how it feels to feel (almost) completely alone most of your life? Knowing that there is almost no one who shares your view of the world? Being one of the very most dissatisfied in relationships (along with our INFP siblings)? Have you spent your whole life determined to do the right thing when most people around you refused to take responsibility for their actions (and often got away with it)? A sincere person in an insincere world? The list goes on...Trust me...."
This person sounds like she/he has special snowflake syndrome. I'm curious whether there are statistically more extroverts, thinkers and sensors in the world though.
INFJs as Students
"INFJs are usually good students, achievers who exhibit an unostentatious creativity. They take their work seriously and enjoy academic activity. They can exhibit qualities of overperfectionism and put more into a task than perhaps is justified by the nature of the task. They generally will not be visible leaders, but will quietly exert influence behind the scenes."
Overperfectionism - LCS??
Speaking of LCS, time to concentrate on it now. Final Agreement due today!
P.s. Added one more part:
INFJs and work
"The INFJ is a special individual who needs more out of a career than a job. They need to feel as if everything they do in their lives is in sync with their strong value systems - with what they believe to be right. Accordingly, the INFJ should choose a career in which they're able to live their daily lives in accordance with their deeply-held principles, and which supports them in their life quest to be doing something meaningful. Since INFJs have such strong value systems, and persistent intuitive visions which lend them a sense of "knowing", they do best in positions in which they are leaders, rather than followers. Although they can happily follow individuals who are leading in a direction which the INFJ fully supports, they will very unhappy following in any other situation."
YES. My quest for meaning in life. Sigh.
Post a Comment