Post-exam plans
I always like to do a post on post-exam plans.
This holidays I plan to spend the time wholly on myself, which I haven't done with any holidays yet. (Family holidays are not counted, for a long time they have been enforced bonding time and commanding my physical body to move around the place as my parents directed.) I am still going for a family holiday, but the rest of the time I get to choose what I want to do. :)
Which is:
1) Read the books on my reading list. Going to libraries voraciously this holidays will be my aim. I have a very long list - and this time, instead of just reading young adult's or kids fiction, I'm going to try some historical books/non fiction/adult fiction too to widen my worldview.
2) Do something new.
3) Write a long story.
4) Go to Korea and have fun. :)
5) Learn how to cook and wash clothes.
I guess that's all for now. Some other things in my mind, but I can't confirm I will do them in this holidays so we will see how. :)
What are your plans? + When are your internship dates, so I can plan stuff?
This holidays I plan to spend the time wholly on myself, which I haven't done with any holidays yet. (Family holidays are not counted, for a long time they have been enforced bonding time and commanding my physical body to move around the place as my parents directed.) I am still going for a family holiday, but the rest of the time I get to choose what I want to do. :)
Which is:
1) Read the books on my reading list. Going to libraries voraciously this holidays will be my aim. I have a very long list - and this time, instead of just reading young adult's or kids fiction, I'm going to try some historical books/non fiction/adult fiction too to widen my worldview.
2) Do something new.
3) Write a long story.
4) Go to Korea and have fun. :)
5) Learn how to cook and wash clothes.
I guess that's all for now. Some other things in my mind, but I can't confirm I will do them in this holidays so we will see how. :)
What are your plans? + When are your internship dates, so I can plan stuff?
Post a Comment