Farewell
It's only for a little while - less than a year. Thank you all for being my friends though. Even if you are unable to make it!
I'm at a stage where everything seems like a blur from continuous packing. I wonder: Is it too heavy? And: How will I manage to bring everything back? I haven't tried lifting my luggage yet actually. So now to pack up (actually zip up), wondering why the bags I use are so so small, vowing not to buy things that I already have because I will bring them there or will not have to use them in that short period of time.
I'm looking for a hoodie, for friends, for dreams. I'm actually not intending to buy a lot in the way of clothes, unless they are of good quality at good prices, because I think I have everything I really need (except a suit). I am intending to buy books though, have no idea how that will work out. But what I really mean to say is, the things in life that I need the most now are intangible. I will return, as Alaris version nth. :)
Post a Comment