« Home | comfort » | Boston shopping and picture post » | Taking our burdens » | surrender » | escapism » | Verses to Remember » | Activist » | Sleepsong » | the fear » | eudaimonia »

Irascibility

I begin to hate clothes. I hate the choosing of them. I wish that everyday I could wear a simple olive green dress - perfectly fitted until the natural waist, sleeveless, flared skirt until mid-thigh. And white or beige tights, and my canvas slip-on shoes. One navy headband to hold my hair away, and that would be something I could wear everyday.

A sort of rest from frivolity. I sometimes wish that there'd be a world in which everyone would talk simply as they felt, and keep silent otherwise. Absolutely silent, with no chatter and nothing but stillness and feelings.

It sometimes feels so difficult to keep my peace, but I know I can. I do, afterall, have a secret weapon, which is not to be used as a weapon at all.

Labels: , ,