sight
Life is absolutely swamping me. I do enjoy spending time with people but there's no time. And Ggy's disappearing soon. But life is supposed to be like a marathon.
My walk home is like a maze. The area's under construction and the safe path one day is different the next. They moved my bus stop further away from my house, and widened the main road. The construction workers are the modern equivalent of coolies, working their lives away under the hot sun or at night when no one's supposed to be around. And they do work hard and build safe infrastructure.
So perhaps I shouldn't feel so swamped but try to remember what all this work is for, all the things I have to allow me to study at this age. I have to gain that ability to snap out of time and just work.
My walk home is like a maze. The area's under construction and the safe path one day is different the next. They moved my bus stop further away from my house, and widened the main road. The construction workers are the modern equivalent of coolies, working their lives away under the hot sun or at night when no one's supposed to be around. And they do work hard and build safe infrastructure.
So perhaps I shouldn't feel so swamped but try to remember what all this work is for, all the things I have to allow me to study at this age. I have to gain that ability to snap out of time and just work.
Post a Comment