store up your faith
When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4
Thank you God, for making me the person I am. I'm not perfect, but you love me and in the end that's all that matters, that you allow me to follow you.
This year will be the final year of school, that I hope is full of colour and happiness and comfort for the weak, and leaning on you for your resurrections without end.
Thank you God, for making me the person I am. I'm not perfect, but you love me and in the end that's all that matters, that you allow me to follow you.
This year will be the final year of school, that I hope is full of colour and happiness and comfort for the weak, and leaning on you for your resurrections without end.
Post a Comment