What I have to learn
We are all scholars of life. We have different lessons to learn. And now I am learning how to be grateful and gentle throughout trials and temptations. Trials when you're feel as though you're failing all these things that you must pass, and you just can't do that. Temptations to run away and escape nightmares.
So very dramatic. But I am not alone in this journey. I do have some very good friends - who are wise and understanding, or who suffer with me, or who just want me to be healthy and alright. I have friends who make me laugh and friends who laugh at me. I have my father, who told me many things today; and a mother, who will listen to me. And they all want me to be okay. So I will persevere. I will have faith, and learn to accept that I can't be perfect. I will learn to take it all and go on.
So very dramatic. But I am not alone in this journey. I do have some very good friends - who are wise and understanding, or who suffer with me, or who just want me to be healthy and alright. I have friends who make me laugh and friends who laugh at me. I have my father, who told me many things today; and a mother, who will listen to me. And they all want me to be okay. So I will persevere. I will have faith, and learn to accept that I can't be perfect. I will learn to take it all and go on.
Labels: life
Post a Comment