« Home | acceptance » | not crushed, not abandoned, not destroyed » | a collection of thoughts » | curing ennui » | the taming of people » | Korea! » | leadership and love » | Graduation » | Simply put, a post on boots » | Relationships »

evolution


Sometimes I think I should not write so much because of this, primarily. To learn how to stop thinking and to just let things be. I've been feeling like my emotions are closer to the surface recently, moving me to tears several times a day. I feel like I'm changing a lot, and in the meantime I can't say what I stand for anymore, because I'm not sure that what I stand for will remain the same in a little while.

To try to just observe what you're thinking, what you feel; to let all the conflicts and things you don't understand go on inside you and not stop them prematurely, but to perceive and experience. And let everything simmer down and evolve before you feel responsible to make definitive statements about life.

I still know what I admire, but I don't know what I can be.

Labels: