The New Beginning
There's this song that everyone knows, I think. At the Beginning, sung by Donna Lewis. Since I have no idea who Donna Lewis really is, I think I'll refer to it as the Anastacia song. Yay! Like, disney movie Anastacia.
Anyway, that's kinda irrelevant, except I thought of it when writing my blog title.
Welcome, 2007! Except I'm not sure I really want to welcome it anymore.
2006 was a year of awakening for Alaris. It's kinda like I've been sleeping all my life and suddenly realised life was going on around me. Because I've been in my own little mgs school for much of my life with my own private clique, and I never really reached out until I went to NJ and was forced to. And then RJ was another sudden change, with appealing and all that. When I left s04, all the girls gave me hugs before my mother's car came to bring me to RJ with the signed transfer slip. And I remember one of Yuanjie's letters saying that it was awful for people to leave just as we were getting to know each other.
But I survived! Which I don't really believe. I dared to do more, like signing up for o team and going overseas without my family for the first time and meeting krebbe and joining fencing. The whole dreadful days of coming home and crying cause you don't know KNOW anyone and you're not sure whether it will ever get better and you miss your friends...
Those are over for now. :) Yay! Alaris, I am totally proud of you for that.
I can't say how grateful I am to have 6r and xiao ting and dylan and ggy and limin and xiu huan and (even) edison and si chen and wanru and... (etc.)
So now the emotional part of me is happy, it's time to finally concentrate on schoolwork! Eep. Haven't been doing tutorials for ages, and it's all my fault. Also I'd like to have time for fencing (FENCING! which is the new sport this year that I really like) if possible. And to be a good OGL.
So now we finally arrive at the topic of Alaris's Resolutions:
1) To spend more time on schoolwork and to be consistent in that.
2) To spend less time online as well!
3) At the same time, to be a good friend and OGL and basically a good person.
4) To try and keep as glam as possible with minimal time spent on it.
Does that sound too impossible? We'll see. :)
Optimistically,
Alaris.
Anyway, that's kinda irrelevant, except I thought of it when writing my blog title.
Welcome, 2007! Except I'm not sure I really want to welcome it anymore.
2006 was a year of awakening for Alaris. It's kinda like I've been sleeping all my life and suddenly realised life was going on around me. Because I've been in my own little mgs school for much of my life with my own private clique, and I never really reached out until I went to NJ and was forced to. And then RJ was another sudden change, with appealing and all that. When I left s04, all the girls gave me hugs before my mother's car came to bring me to RJ with the signed transfer slip. And I remember one of Yuanjie's letters saying that it was awful for people to leave just as we were getting to know each other.
But I survived! Which I don't really believe. I dared to do more, like signing up for o team and going overseas without my family for the first time and meeting krebbe and joining fencing. The whole dreadful days of coming home and crying cause you don't know KNOW anyone and you're not sure whether it will ever get better and you miss your friends...
Those are over for now. :) Yay! Alaris, I am totally proud of you for that.
I can't say how grateful I am to have 6r and xiao ting and dylan and ggy and limin and xiu huan and (even) edison and si chen and wanru and... (etc.)
So now the emotional part of me is happy, it's time to finally concentrate on schoolwork! Eep. Haven't been doing tutorials for ages, and it's all my fault. Also I'd like to have time for fencing (FENCING! which is the new sport this year that I really like) if possible. And to be a good OGL.
So now we finally arrive at the topic of Alaris's Resolutions:
1) To spend more time on schoolwork and to be consistent in that.
2) To spend less time online as well!
3) At the same time, to be a good friend and OGL and basically a good person.
4) To try and keep as glam as possible with minimal time spent on it.
Does that sound too impossible? We'll see. :)
Optimistically,
Alaris.
Labels: fencing, memories, music, resolution
Post a Comment